Abi Dental is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). Our registration number is Z9404326.
Our Data Controller is Morad Milanifar, who can be contacted at our practice address or by telephone with any questions you may have or details concerning the protection of your personal data.
We may collect your data in a variety of ways on this website. Our lawful basis for processing your data will be your explicit consent to us to do so. We may store this data indefinitely.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact we have had with you, for example appointments.
- Basic details about you, for example name, address, date of birth, next of kin, etc.
- Notes about your health, treatment and care.
- X-ray results
- Relevant information from people who care for you and know you well, for example health professionals and relatives.
- Financial information for payment of treatments
Collecting this information allows us to understand your expectations from Abi Dental allowing us to deliver improved products and services.
We may use information:
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To improve the products and services we provide
- For our own internal records
- To transfer or share sensitive patient data with other registered dental or medical professionals
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for research reasons.
The arrange an appointment form on this website collects the personal data that you submit, which will be emailed with the intent to store that data on industry standard UK email hosting and practice management records for the purpose of providing you a service.
You have the following rights in regard to the information that we collect and store:
- The right of access
- The right to be informed
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please call the practice on 020 7286 26 26 or visit us at the following address:
Abi Dental Care
7 Clarendon Terrace
London W9 1BZ
You might find links to third party websites on abidental.co.uk. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. As we have no control of their policies, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for them.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by the websites you have visited. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the site's owners.
We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website. This allows us to improve our level of service and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers where appropriate.
Information obtained by the cookies on this site will not identify you personally; it is statistical data about our visitors and their usage of our site. This data does not identify any personal details.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the appropriate setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of abidental.co.uk.